Friday, September 18, 2009

My Day..(",)

Hurm, my day began at 9am with STAT 417 class.
OMG! This class has sooooooooo many proving parts!!
I kept on yawning throughout the class.
Sorry Mr DG, i'm not a big fan of this kind of thing!
Then, at 1030am, it's DE class.
Review session for next week exam.
Harap2 bole jawab next week.
Amin.

Well, my boy is off to his hometown.
Semoga selamat sampai sayang.
I want to go back home tooo!
Boleh x?
Dalam mimpi jela.

Still x tahu bila raya for this year.
Last year it was a day early.
This year, harap2la sama jugak.
HEHE.

Hang in there my dear,
It's almost there.
I hope you too folks!..(",)

p/s : Arini dah mula sejuk. Fall is just around the corner ppl!!

2 comments:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

yea..raye daa abes...kne masuk kje blik..yaarrrgg...wake up2..
hoo..selamat hari raye...maaf zahir batin..(",)

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

selamat hari rya dan maaf zahir batin syg..(",)