Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
- Waa, penat tol kelas sampai petang. STAT 250, sudah mula bg homework banyak2! Dah macam FM dah!
- Arini freshmen masak lagi. Yey! Malas tol nak masak time puasa ni. Tapi, sekali sekala kena jugak.
- Dah dapat tilam. Yey, boleh tido dgn lena. Tapi, bahaya jugak time winter ni. Nak pergi klas, mesti berat je kaki tu. Ishk3
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
- Bawa my 2 new freshmen ( Azza and Aimi ) g wat Purdue ID.
- Then, open a bank account.
- Drag them to PUSH about insurance thingy.
- Check grader result . Yey, saini nk tolong check untuk aku. Thanks Saini!
- Class begins at 12.30pm. Hehe, mcm xcaye je! During my presence in Purdue, my classes never began quite late. Lucky me this time.
- Nak g walmart nak beli drawer.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009
There are many ways of increasing love between the couple. Consider the following ten points to maintain a happy marriage and control the instinct of dispute.
1. Fear Allah: It was the noble practice of Nabi (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) to make the spouses aware of the fear of Allah before performing a nikah by reciting the verses (al-Nisa 14, al-Ahzab 69, Aali-Imraan 101) from the Qur'an. All the verses are common in the message of taqwa (fear of Allah). The spouses will be first committed to Allah before being committed to their partner. There can be no doubt in the success of a marriage governed by the fear of Allah.
2. Never be angry at the same time: Anger is the root cause for all marital disputes. One Sahabi came to Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) and sought some advice. Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied, "Control your anger." The same advice was rendered three times. (Mishkat p. 433; H.M. Saeed)
3. If one has to win an argument, let it be the other: Nabi (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,"Whoever discards an argument despite being correct shall earn a palace in the center of Jannah. (Mishkat p. 412)
4. Never shout at each other unless the house is on fire: Luqman (AS) while offering advice to hisson said, "And lower your voice for verily the most disliked voice is that of a donkey." (Surah Luqman 19)
5. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly: Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "A Mu'min is a mirror for a Mu'min." ( 2/325 Imdadiya) Advice with dignity and silently.
6. Never bring up mistakes of the past: Nabi (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "Whoever conceals the faults of others, Allah shall conceal his faults on the day of Qiyamah."(Mishkat p. 429)
7. Neglect the whole world rather than your marriage partner: Nabi (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam)confirmed the advice of Salman (Radhiyallahu Anhu) to Abu Darda (RadhiyallahuAnhu) for neglecting his wife. "Verily there is a right of your wife over you." (Nasai 2391)
8. Never sleep with an argument unsettled: Abu Bakr(Radhiyallahu Anhu) resolved his dispute with his wife over feeding the guest before going to bed. (Bukhari 602)
9. At least, once every day,express your gratitude to your partner: Nabi (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam)said, "Whoever does not show gratitude to the people has not shown gratitude to Allah." (Abu Dawud p. 662; Karachi)
10. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness: Nabi (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "All the sons of Adam commit error, and the best of those who err are those who seek forgiveness. " (Tirmidhi 2499)
Yup, semua ini untuk dijadikan tauladan dan pengajaran. InsyaAllah, setiap manusia ada jodohnya. Sebab Allah sudah tentukan dalam Qada' dan Qadar-Nya. Semoga kita umat manusia tabah dan sabar dalam menjalani kehidupan ini. Amin..(",)
p/s : saya dapat e-mail ini daripada seseorang dan saya gembira untuk berkongsi dengan kamu.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
Thursday, August 6, 2009
- Terasa nak post banyak entry hari ini.
- Mission accomplished dgn pencarian selendang! Yey me!
- Sudah pokai! Tinggal duit untuk beli barang2 balik US je.
- Tak puas ati xdapat makan ikan keli bakar kat Bob's semalam! Hish!
- InsyaAllah, ari rabu depan, nak packing balik dah!
- Rindu Purdue! Haha.
- Nanti 2 org junior masuk uma! Harap2 diorg okay je. Jangan banyak perangai sudah!
- Rindu Haagen Dazs: Chocolate chip, cookie dough ice cream! Nak beli kat cni mahal betul! RM 30.90 for one pint! Ridiculous! Kat US baru 4bucks! Makan ice-cream kacang merah lagi bagus. Huhu.
- Thinking of my future. Hurm, camnelah lepas graduate nnt, harap2 dapat kje yg best.
- Esok mak masak nasi ayam!! Yey, gedikly requested from me, her only daughter! Hehe. Sedapnya!
- Yup, badan sudah mula naik, pipi dah tembam! *sigh*
- Puase ganti tinggal 1 ari lagi. Kene habiskan minggu ini.
- My confession : Kawan2 sekalian, you are the best! Sangat seronok get together with you girls! Kamu tahu x, kamu mewarnai hidup saya. Seperti warna2 pelangi. So, colorful!
- Boy, kita jumpa ahad ni okay. Pakai smart2 and please do look dashing okay! Hehe.
- Okay, sudah mau tidur. Tata..(",)