Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hello..(",)

I'm back!
Yup, rindu dgn Mr. Blog.
I think, i'm attached to you forever! Exaggerate!
Posting something out of my head makes me feel good! Serious!
After Subuh prayer, I feel fresh!
Main dgn kucing. Buli kucing. Huhu, gonna miss u my Suntum!
Well, today is the day!
Off to Tesco by afternoon with kekasih hati to get some stuffs.
Maggie, tuna ayam brand , curry powder, bla, bla, bla..
Then, on Wednesday, i'll begin packing!
Yup, it's almost 3 months for my hols.
Thank you family and friends for everything!
Wish me all the best with my studies and also in life.
I wish you the same too.
Love you with all my heart..(",)

2 comments:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

emm..do ur best..n ingat tuhan sokmo.cz boleh mintak mean doa 4 kebaekn..amin..hurm....(",)

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

yup..(",)