Saturday, August 15, 2009

Of Love Letter..(",)

Dear Mohd Faisal Mohamad Ali,

I'm leaving this place in 2 days. I know that i'll be missing you a lot! Yup, a lot! Please, take a good care of yourself. You are extremely precious to me. Thanks for the ring. I love it a lot too. I'll wear it as long as i live in this world. If anything, do let me know. I can't bear the sight of you in pain. Let me share it with you. Even though i'm a thousand miles away, i'm taking you with me. Every time and everywhere. I'm hoping the best for you. I'll always pray for your safety and happiness. LOVE you sayang.

Your gurl,
Nor Amirah Abd Rani.

3 comments:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

thank wish 4 me..
hope u too..
miss n luv u 4 ever..
only u in my life..(",)

syafiqah said...

mira, keep on update blog kalau kat sana tau tau!

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

hehe..baik apek..ko pn sama okay..(",)