Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Nanny..(",)

Mulai hari ini, mak jaga anak jiran.
Ada dua orang.
Both of them are girls.
Ain, the eldest or 'kakak' ( 3.5 tahun) and Ayu the youngest (1.5 tahun).
Both of them are very adorable.
But i must say, Ain is very very very cute!
Fair skin and small eyes.
Well she has this Chinese-look.
Plus, she is very smart too.
She can recite ABC and 123 fluently!
Sebenarnya, both of them menangis bila ummi mereka hantar pagi tadi.
Yup, ummi and daddy have to work to feed the children.
So, my mum decides to baby-sit them.
Plus, nothing much to do at home.
My mum is a full-time housewife.
Well, i only have 3 siblings.
Ayie, Nas and Amie (me).
Ayie is already 28, yet not married!
Nas got married last June and live happily with his wife.
And me the youngest is the only daughter in the house.
A spoilt brat! Totally!
So basically only my mother, father and my eldest brother live in the house.
Me will be off to Purdue next week.
At least, these two adorable toddlers will keep my mum and dad busy.
Man, i already miss those kids!
I miss their tantrums!
Ain and Ayu, cepat2 datang uma Kak Amie.
Miss you girls..(",)

Ni gambar Ain. Macam anak Cina. So cuteeeeee. Nak picit je pipi die. Hehe..(",)

1 comment:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

yup..
mmg cute muker die..
nk lak cam cine..huu
yg pling mnrik..die ckap xde r pelat sgt n pandai..huuu..(",)