Saturday, January 9, 2010

Icy Cold..(",)

Yup, did the snow sledding for the first time yesterday.
It was superb!
I just love the speed and fun!
Nevertheless, due to the thin gloves that i wore, i shivered like hell!
Thank God Apa was there with his maroon van!
With that, i managed to heat up my hands in front the heater.
My hands were numb.
I could not feel my hands!
The pain was excruciating.
I felt like bursting into tears.
Haha, mmg drama tol.
Darn it!
Sempat sled 4 kali je.
Ishk3.
So long Slayter Hill.
So long.

Anyhow, yesterday i stayed at farhana's .
Watched movies with UIUC-ian.
Haha, kinda cool!
Lepas tengok 2 movies.
From Edward Scissorhands to Cloudy with the chance of meatball.
Best2.

Today, we still have this thick snow on the ground!
However, it's not as cold as yesterday.
Thank God.
Hurm, 2 more days to go till the end of my winter break.
I want more please...
Ok dah, ade yang nak kena sepak nanti.
Bye2 folks!


p/s : Thanks to my dearest boyfriend for the lovely birthday card. Love you..(",)Y