Sunday, March 21, 2010

It nearly comes to an end..(",)

Hari ini dah Sabtu.
Cuti dah nak habis.
Masih tak bersedia untuk kembali ke sekolah.
Nak cuti lagi.

Tapi, kena terima kenyataan.
Life goes on.
We accept it and we move on.
We ensure that tomorrow is better than today.

It's already March.
I think this semester flies real fast.
A month and a half more to go.
Then, it's my summer break.

I'm planning to stay here in Purdue.
Macam tak percaya je.
But, it's my last summer here, InsyaAllah
And i want to experience it.

People say it's damn hot here during summer.
I bet it is!
Well, get ready to be tanned.

Apa aku merepek ni.
Baru je March.
Dah fikir pasal summer break dan jadi hitam.
Haha.
Well, take care folks..(",)

p/s : new pic for my blog. baru nampak spring season! hehe. farah, aku amik pic ko tau.hehe..(",)

No comments: