Sunday, April 3, 2011

A note.

Dah lama tak update blog panjang2.
Trust me, it's not that i'm super busy or whatsoever.
It's just that i don't have a thing to update.
Maybela ada, tapi balik2 rumah dah malas nak update.
The excitement is not there anymore.
Hehe.
Nowadays, i sleep a lot!
I mean ALOT!
Tidur awal bangul lambat, tidur lambat lagilah bangun lambat.
Hurm, macam mana nak kurangkan tidur?
Cecite cecite.
Hehe.

Anyways, it's already APRIL!!
Another one month for me to finish my studies.
And 14th May is my commencement date.
Gown for the graduation pun tak tempah lagi ni.
I have to do that by next week.
Man, time flies so fast kan?

Dah nak graduate then find a real JOB!
A real one!
I am a grown up woman now!
Rasa macam baru habis belajar dekat INTEC je.
Nope, i think baru habis SPM.
Haha.

So, dear self, please stay strong.
We already made it through the falls, winters, springs and summers!
Hehe.
Now, i've been waiting for my ticket balik Malaysia from JPA.
Harap2 dapat tarikh that i asked for.
3,4 atau 5 June.
It's sad that i have to leave this place.
Loads of good memories.
I know i've changed for the past 3 years.
I hope for the better.
Till then, let's enjoy our last days here.
Gotta make full use of everything that you have.
Sumpah, i will miss this place. My future? only He knows it for sure.(Grand Canyon, AR - 2009)

No comments: