Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mata Kuyu..(++)

I despise this feeling.
Bila lapar, lapar sangat.
Bila kenyang, kenyang sangat.
Bila dah kenyang, satu kerja pun tak jalan.
Is it because of the food, or just me?
Mesti sebab the food.
I blame it on you!in denial
Although my homework is waiting to be done, but i refuse to work on it!
Once again, blame it on the food that i ate.

DE test is done.
Another two tests are coming soon.
I pray that i can give my best.
Only 7 more weeks left until i reach my winter break!
Cepatlah cuti!
Tak sabarnyaaaaaaaaa....(",)Y
Nak rehat.
Hehe, this sem is not so hectic, but i'm facing some problems to cope with it.
Tak taulah kenapa.
The workloads?
Last semester lebih kurang je.
Maybe some of them need extra attention from me.
So, i need to focus more on my work.

Mak dan ayah, i'll do my best in my studies.
Amie tau mak dan ayah dah banyak berkorban untuk Amie.
I'm not going to let you down.
You all that i have in this world.
I want to make you proud.

There you go.
Dah ade semangat nak buat kerja.
Thanks mr blog for letting me to pour my heart out on you.
Dah lega dah.
Hehe.
Okay, bye2..(",)

1 comment:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

caiyok2..do give up..
kuat kn semangat..kte samer2 doa kn 4 kebaekn bersamer d dunia n akhirat...amin..(",)