Thursday, October 8, 2009

(",)Y

It feels like forever since the last time i posted my last entry.
Rindu pula dgn Mr. Blog.
Well, this weekend until next Tuesday is my October break.
Yey!!
Cuti lagi.
It's the time to relax and recharge my energy.
Going to Ohio or just stay at home??
Nanti decide balik.

Last night i opened myPurdue to check my final exams schedule.
Hoho, 'CANTEK' betul tarikh2 dan waktu2 yg ditetapkan.
DE : 12/14/2009 at 7pm (Monday)
STAT417 : 12/18/2009 at 8am (Friday)
MGMT201:12/19/2009 at 8am(Saturday)

Waa, 2 exams begin as early as 8 AM!!!!
Doakanla aku boleh bgn.
Gap between the 1st and 2nd exam mmg jauh.
Siap boleh berfoya2 lagi.
Huhu.
I thought I can finish early.
BUT, ade jugak exam hari sabtu.
Terima sahajalah.
Pray for me okay
Bye..(",)

4 comments:

nazira aziz said...

best gile final ko! ak nye selase da habes sume!!! ^_^

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

waaa,cptnye..1 ari bape paper ni???..(",)

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

huhu..gud luck..huu..n pas tuh enjoy..heee..(",)

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

hehe..thanks syg..(",)