Monday, November 16, 2009

It's me. Just plain me..(",)

O Simple thing, where have you gone,
I'm getting older and i need something to rely on..( keane : somewhere only we know)

Yup, people get older day by day.
Trying to achieve their goals.
Trying to search one true self.
Planning what they want to be in the future.

I, Nor Amirah Abd Rani,
I just want to be someone who is helpful to society.
Channeling my aid to society which makes everyone happy.
Am i able to do it??
Hopefully.

In the mean time, i need to improve myself first.
That's the challenge.
I can't give up.
I need to stand tall and give a try before i back off.
Yes, I can do this.
Because the decision is in your hand.
To commit or not to!

I believe in you NOR AMIRAH ABD RANI..(",)

2 comments:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

yup..caiyok2..pandang terus ker depan..do ur best..yang d belakang jd kn pengalaman..sayer caye awak..hurmm..(",)

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

terima kasih awak..
saya caye kt awak jugak..
awak pn study rajin2 ye..(",)