Friday, November 13, 2009

One more to go..(",)

Alhamdulillah..
Finally i'm done with my take home test!
I pray that everything goes well.
Aminn.

One more test to go.
MGMT 201.
I have a battle next Tuesday.
This is my last battle before my finals.
Therefore, i need to work my big phat lazy ass off!
Truth be told, kinda excited.
No more test after that!

Oh btw, I am 'this' close to get my tix for Lady Gaga Concert!
The concert is in January next year though.
Can't wait!
A bunch of us are going for this concert!
Hoooyeeeeeeh!
Thanks to Apa n Naze, who are waiting in line for the tix right now!
Oh, Saini juga since i just read your blog.
Wahh, sangat galak update ur blog using i-pod touch ye!!

Okay, gtg.
I wanna take my shower and have breakfast!
Have a nice day peeps!
Muuuaaaaahhhhhh..(",)

3 comments:

syafiqah said...

what???? lady gaga? demmmm! aku selalu discuss dgn kawan aku bila dia nak dtg malaysia. tsk!

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

huhuu..so hopefully dapat result yg gempak2..huu..n enjoy n release tension..huu..bwak sayer samer tau..(",)

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

hoho apek, xdpt pn tix weh..sold out!!
damn!!

yup,
i'll try my best syg..(",)