Saturday, June 5, 2010

At this moment, lots of people here are counting down their days to fly back home.
With that, i'll be watching one by one leaves me behind.
It's kinda sad to watch that happens.
Why am i not going back home again?
Oh, this is my last summer here.
So, i plan to enjoy my last summer in the states.
InsyaAllah.
On this 14th June, my classes will begin.
With sociology and great issue in my list, i am pretty sure it'll be lots of reading and writing waiting for me.
Man, i pray that i'll survive though.

Anyhow, enough about that.
To my awesome seniors, Saini and Addeen, thanks for everything.
Congrats on your graduation.
See you again.
And all the best in everything you do.
Kudos.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tak prasan this post...
awwww thanks a lot biatchesss... hahaha... dok leklok kat Purdue... =P

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

take care saini =)