Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Hair Grows.....(",)

At 130pm, i take my shower...n then, afta pkai bju, i look myself in mirror..i notice dat my HAIR has grown longer..i think the longest ever!!!!yup, for the rest of my life, xpena rmbut aku pnjg camni..huhu..over my shoulder n near to my hip..haha..actually,still a long wy to go to touch my hip..huhuh..

B4 this, my hair mmg short..i always keep it short coz easy for me to handle..pas bsuh.sikat dgn mudahnye and afta a few minutes dh kering..so,it's really simple and easy. Mcm2 styles ade..bob cut, boy cut etc..but aku xle lpe mase aku kt secondary school dlu..dgn pnuh bgganye g kdai maria kt suntex dgn mak aku, n cut my hair...the result????too short!!!i hate wat i saw during dat moment..menyesal aku potong rambut!!!!!i felt like crying..to be honest, i did..abis rmbut aku..dhla aku free hair time tu..abisla mcm pondan je..haha...smpai uma, aku xnk buka helmet yg aku pkai..coz, my mom and me rode my bro's motocycle back home during dat time..

Malu gile dgn rmbut aku..mmg muka xble bla time tu..n then masuk blik, buka helmet and tgk muka kt cermin..Ya Allah, wat did i do wif my hair???????cpt2 aku amik a hair clip and fix my hair..i tried to make it stylish..haha,stylish ape, bullshit gle...however, afta a few moments, i maneged to fix it..bole la ckit..xdela mcm pondan..haha...

Anyway, when i think about those times,they were hilarious..huhu...rite now, dh bsr, so kne jd girly..hehe..plus, ble lg aku nk keep my hair long..so, dis is the rite time..if i want to cut my hair pn, i'll ensure that at least it reaches my shoulder..i dont wat to regret it afta dat just like i did b4..huhu..the most important thing, xnk look like a shit!!!huhu..

Fyi, i do like my hair rite..curly at the end and it's real..haha..so,kne take a good care of it coz 'rambut adalah mahkota wanita'..hehe..until then, love your hair and be proud of it..daaa~...(",)


No comments: