Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pilot 05/23/09

Salam everyone...

Hehe, inspired by my frens, so, sye pn watla blog..huhu..plus, it's my summer hols, so definitely, nothing much to do..huhu...Anyway, dis hols sye nk pastikn all stuff yg ade on my list, i'll make it come true..

To be back here, in Malaysia, mmg best..i miss my fav food, ppl and places here...Tarikh b'sjrh, May 16,2009, at 750 am, my plane landed on KLIA..yes!!!! finally, smpi jgk hometown..huhu..at the arrival , my man was waiting in red color of tee..sgt gorgeous okay..hehe,puji bf sndri plak ek..he's the one who picked me up from airport and brought me back home...cheras..miss him so much..hugs n kisses to my boy...muuuuuaaaahhhhh...(",)

First thing first, mkn nasi lemak..wow, awesome!!! rndu tol nsi lemak kt psr pg bt.9..huhu..n then , smpi je uma, i hugged my beloved parents..miss them though..they are still da same..love them..pastu, punggah brng from my luggages..quite a lot..with baju, handbag mak,ayah,ayie n nas nye brng..bla..bla...bla...

After 2 days, without taking any shower, so, knela mnd..cane plak nk mndkn,coz journey took about 1 day and half...hoho..pnt tol ddk dlm plane...so, around 3pm, mnd n snoooooooooozing....

At 1 am, t'bgn after 8 hrs of sleep..huhu..mayB jet lag..n then i smelt something in the kitchen, on the table.....ade big mac...wow, heaven!!!!so, indulge with smile on my face...coz, kt US tu, xle nk mkn..huhu...yummy n satisfied!!!..

Then, at 2am, smbng tdo..so, May 16, quite a blast coz, to be back at home is definitely a feeling dat u cannot describe with words..so, all my frends out there, cant wait to see U soon..In the mean time, take care and adios...(",)

No comments: