Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Upcoming Addiction..(",)

Mind you it's the left one. A cup of hot mocha which only cost me 75 cents.
Yup!
The one on the right it's already become my addiction.
Hot and sexy vampires.
Melting2.
Haha.
Back to the story, i just discovered this brand of coffee 2 weeks ago.
Only today this afternoon i had the chance to indulge it.
I must confess, the taste is good.
As good as Seattle's Best.
The huge difference between these coffees is the price.
This one only cost me 75cents while the other one cost me $2.99.
Man, a huge difference over there.
Yes, save more money!

Hello Maxwell House Coffee!
Welcome to my life.
I'll be visiting you maybe twice a week.
At ground level Heavillon.
See you soon.
Bye2 for now..(",)

2 comments:

i b n j a i :: said...

air nestea lemon flavor tu lg sedap woo!

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

haha..
tu dh salu sgt weh..
yg nestea red tea pomegranate & passion fruit pn sdp gak..(",)