Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ada Apa Dengan Angka 2??

Hurm, when i think about it, there are so many things in my life involve with no 2. Yup, let me make a list about it. Hehe, care to read??Please, be my honour guests!!!
  1. First and foremost, with the greatest gifts from above, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 hands and 2 feet. Yup, i should be grateful!! Alhamdulillah.
  2. 2 brothers. Hezeri Abd Rani and Nazere Abd Rani. Sorry, both of them are taken ye. One married, another one, let time tells the story. Love both of them.Muuuaahhh.
  3. 2 more months to go for my hols!! so, i have to make full used of the time that i have!!! Clock is ticking my dear. Still, lots of things are going on my mind.
  4. Another 2 years to complete my degree. Cptla ye, xsbr nk dpt degree ni. I wanna wear a graduation robe. After that, throw my mortar-board in the air!!!And screamm at the top of my lungs " Yesss, i have graduated ppl!!!".
  5. I have 2 housemates back in Purdue. Yup, Dinah Athiah Razali and Nornazira Abdul Aziz. They rock my world. Same course, same interest and same age. Hehe, xla,i'm the oldest ye. They all bdk2 lompat. Katak tol!!Huhu. Just kidding. Love u girls!
  6. I have watched X-men : Wolverine and Hannah Montana The Movie TWICE!!!Yup, 2 times in cinema. Well, satisfied babeh!! Worth it!!2 thumbs up!
  7. I have 2 best friends that we called Apek. Apek besar and Apek kecik. Hehe. Full name pn Syafiqah ye.
  8. I have 2 kebaya which are black in color. Sgt suka okay. Hitam itu anggun!! Hehe. Both of them i wore during my bro's wedding.
  9. If i include this year, basically, it has been 2 years for me fasting and celebrating 'Hari Raya Aidilfitri' abroad. Huhu. Miss la my family and my boy. Plus, summer has longer daylights and definitely , longer time to fast. We break the fast around 8pm ye. Mmg mcm lapaq gila babas na. Plus, during EID, it's a school time ye. Xde cuT2!! EID is nothing for the whites. Unless, it's Christmas, then u get a week off. So, last year, i had a PHYSICS test during the EID. 'THANKS" Purdue. Yey!!!God Bless U!! Hopefully this year, nothing like that okay.
  10. I have 2 cell-phones. Yup, one SONY ERICSSON and another one is NOKIA. Sony tu pkai kt US, nokia kt cni. Yg Sony has a 2 megapixel camera. Nokia tu, mmg xde pape. Soooo, basic. Tp sgt berjasa for this 4 years ye.
  11. I lost my cell-phone 2 times also. One, kena kebas while working at Sushi King. Another 1, tertinggal dlm bas INTEC. Tahniah!!!
  12. I have 2 teddy bears were given by 2 men. Sape tu??Rahsia.Wink*Wink*.Hehe.
  13. I only brought 2 shoes with me here. Heels and Crocs. Both are very helping and love it like hell. Woooooot.wooooooot.
  14. I purchased 2 purple shirts for myself recently. Hehe. Sooooo in purple rite now. Nak wedges purple jugak bole x??Huhu.
  15. I only have 2 more cravings that still on my list. a) Nasi kerabu b) Char Kue Teow Sampan. Bile nk dpt ni boy??Sume serve time nk malam je. Ishk3, kne kua balik malam lagi ni. Mst mak menjerit." AMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..bile nak balik??".Hehe. Quite expected already. Thank you.
  16. I need 2 more roommies for next sem pleaseeeeee. Hopefully, adela juniors nk masuk uma. Lease dh naik!!! It's making holes in my pocket. Solution, need to find a job!!
  17. 2 more wedding ceremonies to attend this month ye. These belong to my niece. Hoho, aku pn dh ade anak sedara ek. Plus, older than I am. She's 23. This weekend, at her house, Pandan Jaya. Next week, off to Johor at the groom's hometown. This month, 2 weddings!!! My brother and my niece. Fuuuuhhh!
  18. 2 years in INTEC is a life changing experience. Lots of memories. Bitter and sweet. Plus i met my loved one during that time also. Betul x boy?? Or Z???Huhu.
  19. I only have 2 ex-es b4 my boy. Hehe, tu pn nk bgtau ek? Well, this is my blog, so definitely upon my wish la. So, let the past be the past. We live for the present and the future okay. Period.
  20. Last but not least, I truly love GARFIELD the orange cat. So nk PENCIL CASE GARFIELD bole?? Plus, nk KEY CHAIN GARFIELD skali ek. Hehe, those are my dream stuffs. Ade sesiape nk sedekah kat saye x??Pleaseeeeee.Hehe.
Basically, those are my thoughts about no 2. Soooooooooo, about my self and people around me. Thanks for stopping by. Have a save trip ek. Daaa~..(",)

No comments: