Monday, June 15, 2009

A WEDDING ALTAR..(",)


Hello there!!Jeng jeng jeng..Well i would like to dedicate dis post specially to my fren....... SIEW WEI HENG!! Yes, it's you my fren. Well, i invited him to my bro's wedding yesterday. Unfortunately he couldn't come for certain reasons. (anyway, i hope ur grandma is doing really well). My fren, you say that you havent seen any malay's wedding yet!!! Hoho, you should see one my fren, b'coz it's unique and beautiful. After dis, dont u ever miss a chance to see it okay?? Since you're really want to see a malay's wedding altar, here i present to you my bro's wedding's:

This is the one at my home. Theme : Chocolate

At bride's home . Theme: Orange

Here with the couple of the day on it. Nice rite??

Hope u enjoy my post my fren. Special for you!!Hehe. Daa~

p/s : Siew taiko, if u want to wait for my turn, u have to wait 4 more years..at least!!!Hehe.

4 comments:

w3i h3nG said...

hey..thx mira..hehe..4 years jus nt too long..but i think at least faster den me..awek pun xde la.haha

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

hehe..tipu la u..your blog many of them very romantics n jiwang2..mst a gf rite??hehe..(",)

w3i h3nG said...

haha..mane ade romantic ni..misunderstanding..hehe
xde gf sekarang ni la..tgh tunggu je:)

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

hehe..really ma???okayla,i pray dat u get one suits with u..(",)