Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kajang..(",)

Today,me and my mom wanna go to Kajang. Hurm,dh lma x g Metro Kajang though. Camnela Metro ek skrng??Is it still many students are wandering around with school uniform??Bdk2 mentah dgn lagaknya seorg rempit,sua kecik bawah dan kasut high-cut??How me and my mom laugh when we see those appearences. Kecik2 lg dh mcm tu. The girls also the same. Aku bersyukur dgn asuhan yg mak aku berikan. If not, mayB i'm one of them,wandering around and searching and searching. 

Bdk2 skalian,today, u feel good with wat u do rite??But, during your older days, you will regret coz, u have wasted ur precious time with somenthing dat is not beneficial. Wake up!!!Wake up!!!If i could scream those words out to you.I pray that someday, you will realize that there are something much better that you can do for yourself and family.

Anyway, we'll be off at 2pm. Nak makan ABC Metro Kajang. At the top level of Metro. Heaven though. The best ABC ever. Yup, stakat ni, none can beat it.Yum Yum.Plus, nk beli shaker pilot pen. Every single time aku bli, mesti ade je yg ilang. Damn!!!! This time may you stay with me okay. Be a good boy. I really need you in my life though. Until then, have a nice day everyone.Daa~..(",)

No comments: