Monday, June 29, 2009

No Outing, More Blogging..(",)

Yup, it's true dat one of reasons my laptop get overheated is because my blogging habit.
Celik mata, terus menghadap laptop.
Dats y i called ppl's blogs ' MY BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER'.
Blogs are my breakfast, blogs are my lunch, blogs are also my dinner.
Plus, after this i wanna abide by my mission!!!
Saini, aku bole wat! With 60 % of confidence in myself.
Hehe.
Still quite high rite??
So, if u see there is more than one entry per day, definitely dats a sign of a 'good' effect staying at home.
Moreover, this is my 2nd entry of the day.
Dont be surprised if u see the 3rd, 4th and 5th after this.
I just love blogging because it does describe my feelings.
When my Fall sem begins, i'm not sure if i have plenty of time to do blogging.
MayB an entry per day is really difficult to achieve.
No time, no entry.
Hehe.
If i mention about time, i just realized dat, i only possess 49 days for my hols!
Time flies really fast ppl! Plus, it's ticking rite now!
On August 17,2009 ,exactly at 10.00 pm, i'll be flying off to US to pursue my 2 more years of studies!
On August 17, 2008 it was the date i flew to US for the 1st time ever!!
What a coincidence rite?
Well, i'm no longer have the patience to wait and complete my degree.
Master??? Hoho, mayB not, mayB yes.
Just let time narrates everything.
Current mood : A FINITE NO!!!!
Kalau mak tau ni, abis aku. Huhu.
In my life, i just do my best and pray for His blesses.
What future holds for me, only He knew everything.
Untill then, take care ppl.
Daa~

5 comments:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

emm..do ur best rite..
jgn pakse2 klo x bole..
orait..


anyway...klo pandai,bole wat duit dgn blog..
hahaaaa....huuu..

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

hehe..
yup i try my best..(",)

Unknown said...

haha... hantu blogging dahhh...
mane perginyer hindustan kamu kalo asyik blogging jee.. huhu.. oppss lupe kat mesia youtube nak bukak diri sendiri pun segan... haha...

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

haha..
tau xpe, tggu loading dh 1 hal..
tp, skrng ni aku lyn hindustan kt tv je..
xyah pening2 pale..
huhu..(",)

Anonymous said...

You are definitely right