Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st July Already??

Hoho,without i notice, yup we have reached to the 7th month of the year. J.U.L.Y!! Man, time does fly really fast! Another a month and a half left for me to stay here. Hoho, rindulah dgn all my besties. Apek kecik, apek besar, dila, kriss, dzul, uzera, bla.bla.bla.the list goes on and on. Well, they ROCK my world though! Plus, mr. boyfie, i'll miss u damn much. Hell yeah. 2 years without you around me, i'm going insane. Nak piggy-back riding! Dekat sana nnt, xde sape bole angkat saya. Huuuu. Xpe2, we have to be patient. InsyaAllah our wait is gonna yield something sweeter and better. Love you a lot my boy.Muuuaaaahhhh..(",)

Okay2, enough with love. Wanna know something?? Hehe, my mission to stay at home quite 'tergugat' actually. Shaz, my schoolmate during my primary and secondary school asked me to join her and having lunch at KL SENTRAL. Hoho. Remember my mission? To stay at home for a week and not hitting any malls? Although KL SENTRAL is not a mall, but MID VALLEY and KLCC are just around the corner. Get it? Hehe. Since she's going to pursue her degree this saturday at UiTM Melaka, which i dont really know which campus it is, she wants to meet up with me. At first, i wanna say YES! But, when i ponder about it, i'll text her and say NO. Why? I still have a month and a half, remember? So, within that time, definitely we're going to meet up each other. Moreover, dzul is also studying in Melaka. I am positive that they'll hit KL together anytime and sooner. In addition, dzul wants to fix her laptop at Low Yatt in 2weeks time. InsyaAllah, God's willing, i will accompany her during dat time.

I have another breaking news!! Hehe, well saje2 je nk tulis. My bro, Nas, just bought an I-PHONE! Yup, an I-PHONE! Huhu. Well, no wonder he asked me about it when i was in the states. Eventually, he bought one for himself. Then, he commanded me to download i-tunes. Yelah, to be a fucking gud lil sis, i just obeyed to his command. Plus, BIG MAG is waiting for me on the other line. Hehe. *wink*wink. Punyelah lembab the downloading process. Smpai die bole balik uma and say ' Esok aku datang balik. Ko download dulu'. Yelah my beloved brother. For BIG MAC, i'll do it. Hehe. Esok, mst die dtg nk masukkan lagu kt i-phone die. Well, unquestionably my lappy is gonna be the victim. Huhu.

Okay, it's 2.45 am, i should stop rite now. Nnt lg panjang aku bebel. I hope my addict to blogging is not for a while only. I shall proceed till death do us apart. Huhu. So, adios. Daa~..(",)

6 comments:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

emm..tggal 1 blan lgeh jerk dear kt cni.hurm..
windu r sayer kt dear..
gurau an dear..hurm..
anyway..sayer tggu..
n taun dpan,klo ur plan succes..
heehee...bole kte lg..heee..
best nyer..hurm..(",)

Unknown said...

nak big mac... nak big mac... nnt bwk balik satu ek.. haha

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

my boy :
yup, insyaAllah. amin.

saini :
i wish i could la saini..
kalaula big mac tu thn b'bulan2, mmg aku tapau bwk blk sana..
huhu..(",)

syafiqah said...

kalau pergi mcd CP agak-agak tergugat x mission ko? hehe

ME said...

hehe. darl.. ill be back home on 10th ni kot. insyaAllah.. papehal ill text ya later k. aku bwk shaz if die ley blk. if not, another week la ak bwk die blk k. :)
syg u lbey la.. aku lapa sushi lagiii! ;'(

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

apek :
hehe,stakat ni x g pn mane2 mc'D apek..ko nk bwk aku ke??haha..

dzul:
okay, i'll be waiting for u guys..(",)