Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lonesome can be Awesome!!..(",)

Td mak cakap Ayie tgk wayang sorg2 kt Leisure Mall.
Huhu, been there and done that!!
Yup, salunya kita g tgk wyg with friends and bf/gf.
But sometimes, going somewhere alone can be fun.
You are by yourself. No one is waiting for you and vice verse.
Yup, i did watch Ratatouille alone!
In fact, i enjoyed myself back then.
Plus, I can spend my time at Borders as long as I wish!
I can make my own decision without feeling guilty.
No need to be afraid to offend anyone else.
Yup, sometimes i treasure being alone.
Plus, it makes me ponder about my life, future and so on.
Well, in the end, we will die and be down there alone, don't we??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lonesome is awesome and it's what I am gonna be from now on... huhu...

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

haha..
u go saini..
as long as u are happy, we are happy..(",)

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

hoho...
do ur best..hee..
but sometime kne de gak kwan peneman..hurm...(",)