Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ASYIK LAPAR SAJA!!!

Nowadays, i tend to get famished really fast weh. It's not that i dont recite my doa mkn, which i do everytime,kdg2 lupa jgk.hehe. it's my appetite which is getting bigger and ever. After having my lunch, i will always crave for something more. Like nasi lemak ke, rojak mee ke, or even nasi ayam. In addition, during dinner plak, lps mkn nasi, nk mkn burger daging special or BIG MAC. Haha. No wonder i gained weight lately. Yup, more 'sihat' i dare say. Mak pn ckp benda yg sama. Fortunately, i still can fit my butt into my jeans. Fuhhh. Quite a relief.
Well, i should begin to do my 'puasa ganti'. 7 more days to go. Fuh, thank god i'm here. Kalau kt sana, i shall break the fast at 9.23 pm!!! Yup, it's summer time!! Daylights are longer than usual. So, i need to do it fast b4 the next Ramadhan begins. MayB this can drain my fatties out. Hehe. I wish!
Okayla, nak g mkn roti n blueberry spread. Bye2..(",)

p/s : Bdk2 Purdue, nk chicken briyani blu nile 1. Half portion, with soup okay. Hehe.

1 comment:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

hahah,,,selere dear besar,,
huu..
bahye neh..
nnti suar sume ketat....
daa x ble pkai lgeh.
huu..(",)