Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In The Mood..(",)

Yup, done watching Desperate Housewives s5 and Dirty Sexy Money. Now, looking forward to watch The Nanny. Can't wait for tomorrow's sun to say hi to me! I'm excited! But, not to be damn excited because we don't know what tomorrow brings for us rite? I've learnt my lesson. I just wish to have a really good brunch with my loved one at Bob's. Yup, siput sedut and ikan keli bakar menunggu kami. Yey! Then, gonna grab my nasi kerabu at pasar malam. Hehe, hrp2 ade daging sambal or ayam masak merah can be just fine.
Well maybe we can drop by at JJ Bukit Raja. Jalan2 and spending our precious time together. I know, it's lessen day by day. I'm going to treasure every single moment we share together. Yup, no hand in hand Raya celebration for us. No eye to eye anniversary celebration again for us. I know, these are the challenges that we have to face. I'm not complaining, i just need to embrace the fact. Face the music! We need to be strong and plant faith in our relationship. InsyaAllah, it'll yield something sweeter for both of us. Love u always sayang..(",)

1 comment:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

hehe..insyaalah..
kte akn jumper sok..
amin..(",)