Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LOST??

SAGITTARIUS ( 11/22 – 12/21 )

Every picture tells a story, so go ahead and dig out those old snapshots of you and that long-lost someone you haven't talked to in forever. Wow -- look how much fun you guys had together! Isn't it a shame you drifted apart and lost touch? Wouldn't it be great to get in contact and see how they're doing now? And isn't it funny that these are all questions you can answer? ( taken from yahoo horoscope )

Ain't she a beauty? I miss her i think. No, definitely! She's my besties. We talk everything! We have gone thru thick and thin in our life. I feel free to talk with her. We lend our ears and shoulders to each other. Last time i saw her was during my bro's wedding. We did not have a long chit-chat though. No lepak-king at NICE. Hurm, she promises me that she'll be back this weekend. Hope to meet u soon my gal. A long chat with you is something that i miss.