Monday, July 6, 2009

S.E.D.A.P!!!

Well, life is filled with flavors. We can have the sweet one just like candy, the bitter one like a cup of coffee without sugar or the sour one which tastes more like a raw mango. All experiences we gone through are gonna shape our life, attitudes and etc. It's not always gonna be the sweet one, it'll mix up with bitter, sour and sometimes, salty. In order to have a great one, we need to embrace all the flavors. Then, our life is gonna be interesting and challenging! We are not gonna be on the top all the time, sometimes we'll be at the bottom to reach to the top again.
Yup, i had experienced the one which changed my life. It began with sweet moment and turned out to be something bitter and thank god it ended with the sweetest one! During that moment, i've experienced an emotional break down. I declared to myself that i wanna quit, but thanks to my mother and Ayie, i didn't. I pursued my dream, i gained confidence, i motivated myself and in the end, i ended up with my position rite now. Don't quit! We just need some supports and confidence in ourselves to achieve what we desire. Plus, do pray from Him to get the best out of it.
In my opinion, with all flavors in this universe, then you'll taste S.E.D.A.P in your life. Then, you appreciate what you have in your life. Thanks to my family, my friends and those who support me. Not forgotten to my loved one, thanks for always be there for me..(",)

2 comments:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

go go chaiyok..
huu..
do ur best..
pandang ke hadapan...
n yg d blkang jd kn pedoman utk kedepan...
jgn d tgal kn..
huhhhh....(",)

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

yup..we can do it..(",)