Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well, i found this!

Yup, i was looking into my shoe-rack. I was searching for something. Yup, finally i found it! I owned you since i was in form 5. I was crazy about you back then. Now, and all of a sudden, i think about you. Maybe because of that Nike Air Morgan. Hehe. It's okay, you are my first piece which came true. Hehe. Yup, you still look good i must say. Still charming as usual. Well, i've decided that you'll accompany me to Shah Alam this Wednesday to witness everything! Be good okay. Don't be cheeky. Love you always my dear.

Need to clean 'you' up a lil bit. Baru nmpk comey. Hehe. I know you must miss your friend a.k.a jeans. Yup, i'm going to match you with my jeans. Just be a good one tau!

2 comments:

saje nk bg tau..(",) said...

huhu...colourfull..huu..(",)

~Amira Abd Rani~ said...

yup, mcm idup saya..(",)